Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
It’s time to polish those pumpkins and pick your costume. Appropriate for children of all ages, this Halloween Party is held at Magic Kingdom park on select nights in August, September, October and November from 7 p.m. to midnight. Some highlights of this event include:
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade: See Disney Characters and the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction. The parade begins with a spook-tacular ride by the Headless Horseman.
- Happy HalloWishes: Watch a fantastic fireworks show where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky.
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular: Be dazzled by this stage performance, as the three sisters from Disney’s Hocus Pocus use their magic to throw the best, evil Halloween party this side of the graveyard.
- Characters in Halloween Costumes: Look for many of your favorite Disney Characters and Disney Villains dressed up for Halloween.
- Happy Haunted Hallows: Take in all the special lighting, music and theming effects that transform areas of Magic Kingdom park.
- Enjoy many popular Magic Kingdom park attractions.
(All attractions, experiences and event elements are subject to change without notice).
Military discounted prices for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween 2017 are offered for these dates only: August 25, August 29, September 1, September 7, September 10, September 12, September 17 and September 24.
This Halloween-themed event often sells out. You’ll need a special admission ticket, and Shades of Green may be able to help you get one, if you’re eligible. You can still purchase discounted tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween at Shades of Green, and save on taxes, which you’d otherwise have to pay if you buy the tickets at the gate. Ticket prices vary depending on the night you’d like to attend. Ages 10+ start at $94, and Ages 3-9 start at $89. Contact the Shades of Green Attraction Ticket Sales Office for more information